Directa Luxtor LX Mechanical Periotome
Setting a new standard for trauma free extraction, the new Luxator LX mechanical periotome offers improved safety, precision and access.
- Optimal access - quicker extractions and minimal tissue damage
- Reciprocating tip in a vertical direction - secure cutting of the fibers in a patient friendly way
- Self directing tip - allows the Periotome tip to follow the root surface, reducing the risk of bone damage
- Pre-extraction procedure - will only cut when under pressure, no risk of slipping
- Titanium coated tip - durable tip that will remain sharp
4 reasons to use Luxator LX
1. Optimal access
2. Atraumatic extractions
3. Vertical reciprocating tip
4. Self directing tip
I have used the Luxator LX for many extractions now as a way to carefully control the management of the socket prior to immediate implantation. I have found it to be an excellent aid to allow as little trauma to the bone as possible whilst expediting the removal of both teeth and retained roots. A great design that I would wholeheartedly recommend.
Dominic O'Hooley, Implant Dentist MFDS RCS Eng 2002 BDS Liverpool 1993