TKD Sonosurgery Air Scaler Handpiece ONLY
- Pneumatic handpiece. The instrument can be used for prophylaxis procedures or bone surgery with the aid of the range of KaVo/Komet Inserts.
- The power of vibrations can be adjusted with a rotating ring, making the prophilaxis more flexible and accurate. 3 x adjustable speeds
- The handpiece connection is fully compatible with the GYROFLEX/MULTIflex rapid couplings (Multiflex is a registered trade mark of Kaltenbach&Voigt & CO. GmbH, Germany).
- The handpiece can also be used together with the new SONOSURGERY STERIL rapid coupling.
- Supply Pressure 2.8 ÷ 3.6 bar
- Sterilization Up to 134 °C / 2 bar
- Compliance ISO 15606
- Weight 88 g
- Frequency 6 ÷ 7 KHz
TKD began in 1969 designing and manufacturing dynamic instruments for dental use. They have assembled a team of highly trained and skilled technicians who consistently deliver innovative products for the international dental market. The key to their success is constant investment in R & D which enables them to produce exceptional solutions such as the piezoelectric scaler and the brushless electric micromotor.
All components and accessories are produced and assembled at their factory in Italy. TKD exports its products to many countries throughout the world.The company has established and gained a certified Quality system according to UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI CEI EN 13485 Standards: during all production phases, rigorous controls ensure that sold products will prove extremely safe and reliable. For this reason many TKD products are guaranteed for even 24 months. Furthermore, TKD assures that all its products have reached a quality level meeting the essential requirements dictated by 93/42/CEE and 2007/47/EC European Directives and assures that design, manufacturing and final control are being carried out as indicated by ISO 9001 Standard. Finally, TKD has been a member of UNIDI and SIMBIOS associations for many years.