Traus SIP10 Optic Implant unit with e-type motor
TRAUS SIP 10 Optic is a compact, stylish and fully integrated system, incorporating an advanced CRB series handpiece. The built-in availability of a wide range of speed and torque settings allows dentists to use TRAUS SIP 10 with any implant system brand. The LED equipped in the rotary handpiece provides constant visibility.
- BLDC motor with high performance designed by Saeshin's own high technology and expertise
- Gear ratio : 1:5, 1:4, 1:1, 16:1, 20:1, 27:1, 32:1, 64:1
- E-type motor: Traus MBP10SL(SX) "ISO3964" for standard connection (BLDC motor - 0~40,000rpm)
- 9 Program memory function
- Automatic overload protection function
- Indication of actual RPM and torque on operating for proper working condition
- Motor auto-calibration function
- Ergonomic foot controller
- Optic Function
- Includes 20:1 Handpiece
Saeshin Precision Co. Ltd was founded in 1976 and was the first company to develop a dental handpiece in Korea. With a strong focus on innovation and embracing technology, Saeshin’s Traus brand has gained a strong reputation for quality, which is why they are the market leader in their home country as well as exporting their products to over 120 countries around the world. The company has received many awards over the years for the design, manufacture and exporting of their product range making Traus a major player in the dental market.