Anthogyr SAFE RELAX® 6961C + ATD Automatic Crown & Bridge Remover
This instrument is designed for removal of fixed prostheses (unitary or plural).
Standardised universal connection.
- This instrument can be adapted to all types of motors and standardised dental chairs.
5 levels of progressive adjustments.
- Total control over the force applied, and preservation of the prosthetic structure (including ceramic).
The ATD wire-tip system reduces the pressure applied to bridges*.
- Excellent stability during use and reduced risk of radicular fracture.
Transformation of rotational movements into micro-strokes (up to 20 micro-strokes per second) and easy operation without reloading.
- This system is less stressful for the patient, and the work can be done in the optimal crown axis of the mouth.
- Preservation of restorations, even if they are fragile.
- E-type Connection
- Available with ATD wire System
- 12 month warranty
As the first dental implant provider to develop a comprehensive offer, Anthogyr designs, manufactures and distributes a complete range of implants and instruments to support dental health professionals in treating millions of patients across the world. Both innovative and reactive, Anthogyr assists implantologists in their work, building their expertise.
Anthogyr is above all an amazing human story, where human contact, innovation and management continue to play a key role. For the past 65 years, Anthogyr has been proving that an independent company on a human scale can compete effectively with the biggest players on the market.
Industrial expertise, innovation and individual commitment are the 3 powerful values that uphold and continually drive company's comprehensive solution concept.
Anthogyr's aim today is to reinforce its position as a key player in implantology, continuing to improve daily practice for customers, both dentists and laboratories, and offering solutions with significant added values.
- 68 years experience in the dental industry
- 30 years expertise in dental implantology
- An industrial site of 9,400 m2
- Over 300 employees
- 8 subsidiaries operating worldwide
- Products distributed in more than 100 countries
- A turnover of 34 million€ in 2013