Nouvag Implantology Motor System MD30 2005 Optic
MD 30, powerful and sturdy but intelligent and gentle.
The new MD 30 implantology motor system is the convincing result of 40 years of research and development in the field of implantology. An outstanding solution, absolutely in line with Nouvag's philosophy of providing implantologists across the world with complete systems that leave nothing to be desired.
This unique motor system, consisting of the housing, electronic motor, footswitch and irrigation pump, offers two motor connections, making work considerably simpler and more efficient.
10 stored programs for each of the two motors ensure smooth running during the procedure. The optimized control of the motors allows you to accomplish your tasks individually with the highest possible precision, also with contra angles equipped with LED, thus guaranteeing safety and trust with every treatment.
Edges and grooves are avoided for easy cleaning of the device. The pump chamber is designed such that any liquid entering passes straight out of the housing. This is an important contribution to safety and may not be underestimated, before, during and after each use.
- Make advanced settings in the configuration menu for the customization of your device, according to your needs.
- Intelligent Safety system with acoustic and optical signal and additional blocking of motor drive (e.g. open pump compartment, not connected motor or pedal).
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque at the 20:1 Contra Angle with real time graphic torque control on display.
- Robust, high quality architecture.
- Integrated pump system for cooling of instrument to prevent tissue damage.
- Advanced motor system with sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any range of speed.
- Multifunctional pedal with motor selection, pump performance adjustment, programme selection and motor speed control.
- Calibration of handpieces and contra angles.
- Real-time speed and torque report.
- 10 Pre-set programs for each motor configurable
||100/115/230 Volt at 50 – 60 Hz
|Max. output power/motor torque:
||120 W/6 Ncm
|Max. torque on the rotating instrument:
||70 Ncm with 20:1 Contra Angle
|Motor speed range:
||300 – 50,000 rpm
||ISO 3964 connector (DIN 13940)
|Motor cable length:
|Coolant flow rate:
||1 – 100 ml/min
|Weight control unit:
||Vario foot pedal
Nouvag are a dynamic, innovative and leading international company with high quality standards in the manufacture of equipment for the dental and medical technology with headquarters in Goldach on Lake Constance, Switzerland. Founded in 1971, Today, the company employs around 75 people – for the most part highly qualified – specialists. Special value is placed on comprehensive training of the apprentices. The company comprises four factories.
NOUVAG plays a leading role especially in the field of motor driven instruments for Micro Surgery, Laparoscopy and Dental Surgery. Every year, around 20,000 new appliances and instruments are used by customers in over 190 countries around the globe. Thanks to intensive research and a high innovative potential, this small Swiss company has succeeded in occupying a leading market position in the specialised market niche of medical technology.