Anthogyr Implanteo 11501LED® implantology and surgery motor
The Implanteo LED® implantology and surgery motor has been carefully designed to provide you with the best surgical assistant.
Implanteo LED® main advantages :
LED Technology : maximum working comfort!
- Optimum light quality Natural light: 5500°K
- Ideal lighting, no more shadows in the working area
- Illumination field wider than classical lighting
- Adjustable power
- Resistance & durability of the LED component
Large color touch screen: simple and user-friendly!
- Large color touch screen (5.7-inch screen): optimal visibility
- Intuitive navigation with descriptive icons
Power and precision
Large speed and torque range with the Mont Blanc® contra-angle handpiece: speed from 15 to 2,000 rpm and torque from 5 to 80 N.cm
- Contra-Angle Calibration: the precision of the motor is adapted to the contra-angle connected
Surgical intelligence and performance
- 10 configurable programs; up to 10 sequences per program
- Simple data set-up and manipulation
- Real-time display of critical data: torque in N.cm. and speed
- Real-time graphical display is only one click away!
- Guaranteed patient tracking : data is saved to a USB key
- All main functions can be controlled using the ergonomic footpedal: irrigation management, reverse and torque increase, sequence progression
As the first dental implant provider to develop a comprehensive offer, Anthogyr designs, manufactures and distributes a complete range of implants and instruments to support dental health professionals in treating millions of patients across the world. Both innovative and reactive, Anthogyr assists implantologists in their work, building their expertise.
Anthogyr is above all an amazing human story, where human contact, innovation and management continue to play a key role. For the past 65 years, Anthogyr has been proving that an independent company on a human scale can compete effectively with the biggest players on the market.
Industrial expertise, innovation and individual commitment are the 3 powerful values that uphold and continually drive company's comprehensive solution concept.
Anthogyr's aim today is to reinforce its position as a key player in implantology, continuing to improve daily practice for customers, both dentists and laboratories, and offering solutions with significant added values.
- 68 years experience in the dental industry
- 30 years expertise in dental implantology
- An industrial site of 9,400 m2
- Over 300 employees
- 8 subsidiaries operating worldwide
- Products distributed in more than 100 countries
- A turnover of 34 million€ in 2013