TKD Airson 232.52 Air Scaler with 3 adjustable speeds
- Pneumatic scaler for fast and simple tartar removal. The instrument can be used on any unit, in place of the turbine handpiece, without requiring any additional adjustment.
- The scaler can be used for all prophylaxis procedures with the aid of the TKD inserts or the range of KaVo/Komet Inserts.
- The power of vibrations can be adjusted with a rotating ring, making the prophilaxis more flexible and accurate.
- The scaler comes complete with three different inserts and a wrench
- Kavo® Multiflex® or Midwest® 4 Hole connection
Supply Pressure 2.4 ÷ 3.0 bar
Max. Consumption 22 Nl/min
Sterilization In autoclave at 134 °C / 2 bar.
Compliance ISO 15606
Weight 65 g
Frequency 6000 ÷ 7000 Hz
TKD began in 1969 designing and manufacturing dynamic instruments for dental use. They have assembled a team of highly trained and skilled technicians who consistently deliver innovative products for the international dental market. The key to their success is constant investment in R & D which enables them to produce exceptional solutions such as the piezoelectric scaler and the brushless electric micromotor.
All components and accessories are produced and assembled at their factory in Italy. TKD exports its products to many countries throughout the world.The company has established and gained a certified Quality system according to UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI CEI EN 13485 Standards: during all production phases, rigorous controls ensure that sold products will prove extremely safe and reliable. For this reason many TKD products are guaranteed for even 24 months. Furthermore, TKD assures that all its products have reached a quality level meeting the essential requirements dictated by 93/42/CEE and 2007/47/EC European Directives and assures that design, manufacturing and final control are being carried out as indicated by ISO 9001 Standard. Finally, TKD has been a member of UNIDI and SIMBIOS associations for many years.