Acteon Piezotome Solo F57512
The best of SATELEC® technology in a compact and accessible generator. It integrates the most powerful, reliable and safe components for a use dedicated to ultrasonic pre-implant surgery Piezotome Solo Led version available (includes Led handpiece + cord) Reliable, powerful and simple, the Piezotome Solo offers essential features!
A complete offer
The Piezotome Solo is delivered with a complete set of indispensable accessories for immediate use:
- 1 powerful Piezotome Solo unit
- 1 boosted ultrasonic handpiece (6 ceramics)
- 1 footwitch with arch
- 1 "Essential" kit with its dynamometric wrench
With the "Essential" kit including 6 tips for:
- BS1 Slim - F87525 Osteotomy and Piezocision (surgical orthodontics)
- BS4 - F87504 Osteoplasty
- LC2 - F87542 Extraction
- SL1 - F87511 Sinus Lift
- SL2 - F87512 Sinus Lift
- SL3 - F87513 Sinus Lift
Unlimited clinical opportunities; access to all SATELEC® surgical tips.
- Supply voltage: 100 VAC - 230 VAC - 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Equipment classification: Class I, BF type
- Ultrasonic frequency: Minimum 28 Khz
- Dimensions (W x H x D and weight): 378 x 136 x 306 mm; 3.7 kg
- Multi-function footswitch (W x H x D and weight): 173 x 140 x 176 mm; 1 kg
- Peristaltic pump flow rate:0 to 120 ml/min
Innovative product solutions ensure that new, minimally-invasive, patient-friendly treatments and procedures are possible, they are easily reached by GDPs and specialists alike.
Acteon® is internationally established as a world leader in small equipment and consumables for dentists. They have more than 650 employees across five manufacturing sites in Bordeaux, La Ciotat, Milan, Tuttlingen and Bilbao, in six subsidiaries and seven representative offices established within the major international dental markets. As they design and manufacture their own products, this means they are able to guarantee their quality.
The companies which form the worldwide Acteon® Group are steeped in science, research and development. Opinion leaders around the world work with Acteon on design and protocols. New ranges are developed in partnership with universities and clinicians to best address the needs of practitioners and their teams. Putting the technology together to build an efficient, productive practice can be very time-consuming and this is where their skills are utilised. One of this company's greatest strengths is in providing a complete solution to your equipment and accessory needs with just one point of contact.