Anthogyr 10608 MICRO NITI Endodontic Contra Angle
Anthogyr‘s range of endo contra-angles provides practitioners comfort and safety for successful root canal treatment. The micro head offers maximum visibility and excellent access in the molar area. Thanks to its adjustment ring, it allows precise torque control and thus, avoids files breaking. Applicable to all standard nickel-titanium file systems
- Durability: thanks to the chrome coating, which improves the resistance of the material.
- Micro head for better visibility and better access to the area to be treated.
- Impeccable maintenance thanks to an even surface which avoids the retention of bacteria.
- Quick setting-up of the tool! insertion of the file without pressing the push-button.
- Optimal safety - Niti Control : the automatic declutching function avoids files breaking. easy and precise adjustment of the torque. patented system
- Micro latch Head
- Accepts 2.35mm files
Available in :1, 16:1,32:1, 64:1, 128:1
- 12 Month Warranty
As the first dental implant provider to develop a comprehensive offer, Anthogyr designs, manufactures and distributes a complete range of implants and instruments to support dental health professionals in treating millions of patients across the world. Both innovative and reactive, Anthogyr assists implantologists in their work, building their expertise.
Anthogyr is above all an amazing human story, where human contact, innovation and management continue to play a key role. For the past 65 years, Anthogyr has been proving that an independent company on a human scale can compete effectively with the biggest players on the market.
Industrial expertise, innovation and individual commitment are the 3 powerful values that uphold and continually drive company's comprehensive solution concept.
Anthogyr's aim today is to reinforce its position as a key player in implantology, continuing to improve daily practice for customers, both dentists and laboratories, and offering solutions with significant added values.
- 68 years experience in the dental industry
- 30 years expertise in dental implantology
- An industrial site of 9,400 m2
- Over 300 employees
- 8 subsidiaries operating worldwide
- Products distributed in more than 100 countries
- A turnover of 34 million€ in 2013